Wednesday, August 28, 2013

When There's a Will, There's a Way

I'm so excited that after my research of wireless connections, ADHOC networks, and WiFly commands finally paid off with getting the WiFly RN-XV module to connect to a wireless router.  I wrote out a tutorial to hopefully help at least one other person trying to achieve what I was trying to do.  The information was out there but not all in one place.  With the tutorial I wrote, anyone should be able to follow and get the module working with no issues.  You can read the tutorial here.

Now that I was finally able to overcome that obstacle, I can move on to setting up the separate power source and test uploading sketches wirelessly with the new setup.  I will post my update on this once I go get some new rechargeable AA batteries to put in my AA holder that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment